POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Olympic Flag : Re: Olympic Flag Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Olympic Flag
From: sam kim
Date: 10 Feb 2009 12:15:00
Message: <web.4991b56ea703dd1dfb3550c0@news.povray.org>
"Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:

> Sounds quite ambitious for a first project, but I guess it's always good to
> aim high.

Is it?

I can't really tell how difficult it would be for beginners

to come up with a castle..

I was thinking if we work a step at a time.

It might just be possible within 2 months.

If this is too ambitious (uncertainty of achieving it is too high)

then what would be a good project topic?

Thank you for the link by the way.

Best Regards, Sam